April Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum to discuss the agricultural benefits of the buying local trend in the state, and what Ohio Farm Bureau has to offer.
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ohio Treasurer Mandel announces availability of reduced rate loans available to more than 800 Ohio farmers.
James Secrest of Caldwell was presented with a $2,500 reward check for information he provided to the Muskingum County Sherriff’s office.
The Farm Bureau Property Protection Service proved to be a benefit to Butler County Farm Bureau member Tom Theobald when a John Deere Gator was stolen from his property.
A Gallia County man recently received a $2,500 reward for reporting information that led to the arrest of an individual who committed a crime on a Farm Bureau member's property.
Vic Fisher of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members.
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward.