The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is extending the filing date for group rating programs. As a result, OFBF members may submit AC-3 authorizations for group rating programs until April 1.
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Currently, Ohio only has one small poultry processor in the northwestern area of the state, making it inconvenient and expensive for farmers who live far away.
Help spread the word about OFBF’s new teacher newsletter.
Vic Fisher of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members.
Doug Hafer, Marion County; Allen Gahler, organization director for Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood counties.
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Last month, American Farm Bureau recognized Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's (OFBF) policy team and grassroots activity as among the nation's best.