Farming is a complex, high-risk business. And farmers should expect their insurance agent to provide a high quality farm policy, exceptional service and, most of all, an in-depth understanding of the risks and challenges of farming.
News & Events
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Accidents can happen to the safest drivers. And when they do, safe drivers’ auto insurance rates can rise by as much as 30 percent. Plus, accidents and violations could affect your insurance rates for up to three years.
Carbon monoxide (CO) can be a serious problem for you, your family members and your pets. Overexposure to this invisible, odorless and poisonous gas can cause sickness and, in some cases, even death.
Nationwide agents recognized ?for Farm Bureau membership sales
Two Northeast state Farm Bureaus become sponsors of Nationwide
Preventing slips and falls
Prevent losses before they happen
On Your Side® down on the farm
Put safety first for younger workers
Simple safety steps can prevent millions of dollars in frozen pipe damage.