U.S. agriculture is paying the price for inaction on Mexican Trucks. | American Farm Bureau supports Microbusiness Credit Act
News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The Agriculture Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are partnering up to reduce fraud in farm programs.
American Farm Bureau Federation is urging Congress to help ensure rural Americans have the same access to high-speed broadband Internet services that Americans in more populated areas enjoy.
Farm income & expenses forecast, broadband funds, new commission, pork support, value-added grants, new Web site for beginning farmers and country of origin labels.
Renewable Fuel Standard, Trade, New Ag Secretary, AFBF membership, Equine Task Force
House ag committee, CAFO air emissions, rural education, ammonium nitrate, Great Lakes Advisory Board, Trends and Issues Conference
COOL, Equine bill, Trends and Issues Conference
U.S. Senate candidates, NAFTA, corn coalition, COOL, farm income, ethanol, farm bill
Ethanol, greenhouse gases, ACRE calculator, Young Farmers, animal rights,
Labor dispute, IRS data, antibiotics, farm subsidies