Jayne Wallace, Harrison County
News & Events
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?
Doug Hafer, Marion County; Allen Gahler, organization director for Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood counties.
Paul Davidson, Licking County; Dan Rapp, senior director of business development
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Karen Debolt, Delaware County; Nick Kennedy, organization director for Columbiana, Portage, Stark and Summit counties.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Carol Wagner and Chris Henney
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff