Court ruling creates potential for more regulations on dust produced by farmers.
News & Events
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
As a state commission rethinks local government in Ohio, some township trustees are bristling at notions to consolidate or eliminate the office they hold.
Ohio Farm Bureau is encouraging lawmakers to restore funding that was cut from Ohio State Extension and the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC) in the proposed state budget.
U.S. Senate candidates, NAFTA, corn coalition, COOL, farm income, ethanol, farm bill
Several key Ohio House and Senate committees for agriculture have new chairmen and many have been strong supporters of agriculture.
Ear-catching quotes ?from the past few weeks
Farm Bureau opposes merging the Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) and the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Department of Health and Human Services into a single entity.
Proposal sets $500,000 sales threshold
Through OFBF’s “Farmers Feed Our Needs” campaign, farmers are combining with partners to help hungry and less fortunate Ohioans.
Northeast, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Van Wert, Jefferson