A carrot farmer and volunteers in northwest Ohio harvest and donate more than 180,000 pounds of carrots to Ohio food banks.
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The warmer weather means fields and gardens are being planted, and Ohio’s county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Here’s a look at current and future events and opportunities being shared by our county Farm Bureaus this month.
Farmers are in fields, neighbors are in gardens, and Ohio's county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Catch up with what's happening this month.
Gary Weck, Jennifer Baldwin
John Birney, Rebecca Everman
Bill Thomas, Pat Petzel
Lucille Hastings, Christy Montoya
Roger Rhude, Karen Lotus
Jayne Wallace, Harrison County
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?