Carol Wagner and Chris Henney
News & Events
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff
Jeff Mason - Henry County and Amanda Denes - organization director for Erie, Huron and Lorain counties
Richard Shelton, Adams County; Dale Arnold, director of OFBF’s Energy Services and Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation
Mary Ellen Grafton, volunteer and David White, staff
Portage County's Bob Ebie & Gayle Lewis, publications production and advertising coordinator
Doug Fitch, Robert Dunaway
Marilyn Morrison; Judy Roush
The state could add people who don’t qualify for subsidized insurance under the Affordable Care Act to Medicaid. But should they? On the next Town Hall Ohio, airing this weekend, this tricky topic is discussed.