A carrot farmer and volunteers in northwest Ohio harvest and donate more than 180,000 pounds of carrots to Ohio food banks.
News & Events
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The warmer weather means fields and gardens are being planted, and Ohio’s county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Here’s a look at current and future events and opportunities being shared by our county Farm Bureaus this month.
Farmers are in fields, neighbors are in gardens, and Ohio's county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Catch up with what's happening this month.
Gary Weck, Jennifer Baldwin
John Birney, Rebecca Everman
Bill Thomas, Pat Petzel
Lucille Hastings, Christy Montoya
Roger Rhude, Karen Lotus
Jayne Wallace, Harrison County
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?