Doug Hafer, Marion County; Allen Gahler, organization director for Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood counties.
News & Events
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Paul Davidson, Licking County; Dan Rapp, senior director of business development
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Karen Debolt, Delaware County; Nick Kennedy, organization director for Columbiana, Portage, Stark and Summit counties.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Carol Wagner and Chris Henney
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff
Jeff Mason - Henry County and Amanda Denes - organization director for Erie, Huron and Lorain counties
Richard Shelton, Adams County; Dale Arnold, director of OFBF’s Energy Services and Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation