The state could add people who don’t qualify for subsidized insurance under the Affordable Care Act to Medicaid. But should they? On the next Town Hall Ohio, airing this weekend, this tricky topic is discussed.
News & Events
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?
Doug Hafer, Marion County; Allen Gahler, organization director for Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood counties.
Paul Davidson, Licking County; Dan Rapp, senior director of business development
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Karen Debolt, Delaware County; Nick Kennedy, organization director for Columbiana, Portage, Stark and Summit counties.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Carol Wagner and Chris Henney
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff