Marilyn Morrison; Judy Roush
News & Events
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Jayne Wallace, Harrison County
Lucille Hastings, Christy Montoya
Roger Rhude, Karen Lotus
Gary Weck, Jennifer Baldwin
John Birney, Rebecca Everman
Bill Thomas, Pat Petzel
Farmers are in fields, neighbors are in gardens, and Ohio's county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Catch up with what's happening this month.
The warmer weather means fields and gardens are being planted, and Ohio’s county Farm Bureaus are gearing up for a summer full of activities. Here’s a look at current and future events and opportunities being shared by our county Farm Bureaus this month.
A carrot farmer and volunteers in northwest Ohio harvest and donate more than 180,000 pounds of carrots to Ohio food banks.