OFBF continued to add to its improved Web presence in May with the launch of the completely redesigned and upgraded Web site.
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
In his blog, David White discusses Ohio Farm Bureau's newly formed Ohio State advisory team and why the team has been formed.
Farm income & expenses forecast, broadband funds, new commission, pork support, value-added grants, new Web site for beginning farmers and country of origin labels.
Renewable Fuel Standard, Trade, New Ag Secretary, AFBF membership, Equine Task Force
House ag committee, CAFO air emissions, rural education, ammonium nitrate, Great Lakes Advisory Board, Trends and Issues Conference
COOL, Equine bill, Trends and Issues Conference
U.S. Senate candidates, NAFTA, corn coalition, COOL, farm income, ethanol, farm bill
Ethanol, greenhouse gases, ACRE calculator, Young Farmers, animal rights,
Labor dispute, IRS data, antibiotics, farm subsidies
H1N1 virus, food prices, climate change, crop insurance, organic farming, ethanol