Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workersí comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OTA, IDFA Appeal Court Ruling on Dairy Labeling Law
The Organic Trade Association (OTA) and the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) are appealing a federal district court ruling upholding Ohio‚Äôs regulation on hormone-free claims on dairy product labels.
Click here to read the full story at http://www.cheesemarketnews.com.