Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF Monitoring HB 149 Chapter 166 Loans - Supermarkets (Miller, E - D)
HB 149 would allow under served community grocers to qualify for Department of Development loans and loan guarantees. Current law authorizes the Department of Development to issue loans and loan guarantees for certain economic development projects. Under current law, eligible projects do not include project facilities that consist solely of point?of?final?purchase retail facilities. Similarly, if a project facility includes nonretail facilities and point-of-final-purchase retail facilities, only the nonretail portion may receive funding. Ohio Farm Bureau is monitoring this legislation.