Policy & Politics
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
OFBF Monitoring HB 149 Chapter 166 Loans - Supermarkets (Miller, E - D)
HB 149 would allow under served community grocers to qualify for Department of Development loans and loan guarantees. Current law authorizes the Department of Development to issue loans and loan guarantees for certain economic development projects. Under current law, eligible projects do not include project facilities that consist solely of point?of?final?purchase retail facilities. Similarly, if a project facility includes nonretail facilities and point-of-final-purchase retail facilities, only the nonretail portion may receive funding. Ohio Farm Bureau is monitoring this legislation.