Policy & Politics
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Kentucky Grilled Chicken Most Memorable Product Launched
A poll of more than 1,000 U.S. consumers asking them to name the most memorable product launched in 2009 placed five fast-food products among the top 10 spots. KFC’s Kentucky Grilled Chicken was the most memorable product launched in 2009. The second most memorable was McDonald’s launch of its McCafe coffee drinks.
The Most Memorable New Product Launch Survey is conducted by Boston-based Schneider Associates with IRI and Sentient Decision Science.