Policy & Politics
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
State of State Set for January 27th
Columbus, Ohio Ė Ohio Governor Ted Stricklandís office today announced that his 2010 State of the State address is scheduled for Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 12:00 pm.
†The 128th General Assembly has scheduled a joint session of the Ohio Senate and the Ohio House of Representatives to convene in the House Chambers at that time to receive the Governorís presentation of his State of the State address.