Policy & Politics
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Ohio Farm Bureau testimony on HB 276
Ohio Farm Bureau staff testimony in the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee on HB 276, an Ohio Farm Bureau priority bill to clarify the zoning and CAUV status for on-farm energy production that is secondary or incidental to farming.