Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Ohio Farm Bureau testimony on HB 276
Ohio Farm Bureau staff testimony in the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee on HB 276, an Ohio Farm Bureau priority bill to clarify the zoning and CAUV status for on-farm energy production that is secondary or incidental to farming.