Policy & Politics
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Ohio Farm Bureau staff testimony on HB 276
OFBF Director of State Policy Beth Vanderkooi testified before the Senate Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resources Committee in support of House Bill 276, which clarifies that on-farm production of biodiesel, biomass energy, electric or heat energy, and biologically derived methane gas that occurs secondary to or incidental to farming retains the agricultural treatment for zoning and CAUV, as long as at least fifty percent of the feedstock or starting material is generated on that farm.