Policy & Politics
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Ohio Farm Bureau staff testimony on SB 309
OFBF Director of Legislative Relations, Spencer Waugh testified before the Senate Agriculture, Environment, and Natural Resources Committee in support of†Senate Bill†309.†This bill would establish the framework to allow for the creation of voluntary marketing agreements based on certain commodities, regions, or a combination thereof that would set production standards for food safety that would meet or exceed current state and federal regulations.