Pending free trade agreements (FTA) between the United States and Korea, Panama and Colombia would amount to more than $2.5 billion in additional exports, economic development and jobs.
Policy & Politics
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's 2013 Federal Priority Issues
OFBF has sent out an action alert, asking members to contact their senators and representatives to ask them to extend the current maximum estate tax rate and exemption, which are set to expire Jan. 1. The current exemption is set at $5 million with a top rate of 35 percent...
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) President Steve Hirsch recently hosted Sen. Sherrod Brown on his farm for a roundtable listening session on the upcoming farm bill.
Senate and House committees have approved the Korea, Colombia and Panama free trade agreements (FTAs) in mock mark-up sessions, moving them closer to finalization.