Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to members of the Ohio House of Representatives this week to outline OFBF's priorities in the State Budget Bill.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF Director of State Policy, Brandon Kern submitted written testimony to members of the Senate Finance Education Sub-Committee regarding items important to Farm Bureau in the state budget bill.
OFBF submitted a letter on transportation rules to Chairman Damschroder of the House Transportation, Public Safety, and Homeland Security Sub-Committee. Farm Bureau policy opposes HB 133, which is legislation to remove the requirement that vehicles have a front license plate.
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to the Ohio Senate emphasizing the importance of agricultural funding in the state budget.