Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to members of the Ohio House of Representatives this week to outline OFBF's priorities in the State Budget Bill.
Policy & Politics
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
OFBF Director of State Policy, Brandon Kern submitted written testimony to members of the Senate Finance Education Sub-Committee regarding items important to Farm Bureau in the state budget bill.
OFBF submitted a letter on transportation rules to Chairman Damschroder of the House Transportation, Public Safety, and Homeland Security Sub-Committee. Farm Bureau policy opposes HB 133, which is legislation to remove the requirement that vehicles have a front license plate.
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to the Ohio Senate emphasizing the importance of agricultural funding in the state budget.