OFBF recently weighed in on a new piece of proposed legislation which would effectively immunize trespassers from liability if they enter a property to “beautify” it. Senate Bill 109 attempts to change the current trespassing laws to provide immunization from any criminal trespassing charges...
Policy & Politics
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
Two central Ohio Farm Bureau members recently testified on legislation introduced by State Representative Bob Peterson (R- Sabina) that calls on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to reconsider the FCC order granting the broadband network provider, LightSquared, conditional...
OFBF senior director for environmental policy Dr. Larry Antosch testified before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee regarding the health of Lake Erie.
OFBF Director of State Policy Beth Vanderkooi testified before the Senate Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resources Committee in support of House Bill 276.
Preble County farmer and Farm Bureau member Lane Osswald testified before the Senate Financial Institutions Committee in support of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program and support of an expansion of the program.