OFBF Director of State Policy Beth Vanderkooi testified before the Senate Ways and Means and Economic Development Committee in support of Senate Bill 90 to eliminate the Ohio Estate Tax.
Policy & Politics
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
OFBF Director of State Policy Beth Vanderkooi testified before the Ohio Senate Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Environment Committee in support of House Bill 22 regarding changes to Ohio's Animals at Large Law.
This video features Ohio Farm Bureau Vice President of Public Policy Adam Sharp recapping many of the organization's key policy, political and grassroots activities in 2012.
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent a letter to the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, urging the Commission employ the current regulatory framework and recommending that AEP withdraw its Energy Security Plan put into effect in January 2012.
Ohio Farm Bureau staff testimony in the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee on HB 276, an Ohio Farm Bureau priority bill to clarify the zoning and CAUV status for on-farm energy production that is secondary or incidental to farming.