Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to members of the Ohio House of Representatives this week to outline OFBF's priorities in the State Budget Bill.
Policy & Politics
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's 2013 State Priority Issues
Preble County farmer and Farm Bureau member Lane Osswald testified before the Senate Financial Institutions Committee in support of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program and support of an expansion of the program.
OFBF senior director for environmental policy Dr. Larry Antosch testified before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee regarding the health of Lake Erie.