Ohio Farm Bureau members in northern Ohio are asking fellow members statewide to take action against proposals to privatize the Ohio Turnpike. Ohio’s government is currently studying the best way to leverage the Ohio Turnpike, specifically privatizing it, and the results of that study are...
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to the Ohio Senate emphasizing the importance of agricultural funding in the state budget.
Don’t stand by while Ohio’s House of Representatives makes important decisions about programs that affect your farm, your community and your way of life. Now is the time to express your support for 4-H, water quality research, and workforce development initiatives...
Eliminating Ohio's Estate Tax, ensuring a sound business climate and low tax burden, addressing Ohio's state budget, transportation, energy, and environmental issues are among the top state legislative priorities for Ohio Farm Bureau in 2011.