USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service regulations require all animals found to be nonambulatory at ante-mortem inspection (or those nonambulatory after the ante-mortem inspection but before processing) be condemned. There are cases where animals are non-ambulatory not because of illness.
Policy & Politics
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Recent droughts have increased public awareness and federal policymakers' focus on flaws in today’s water storage and delivery systems.