The head of the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency is determined to improve the permitting process at the agency, which has more than 1,300 rules.
Policy & Politics
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
The Ohio Equine Task Force recently submitted recommendations that were created with the intention of strengthening and promoting Ohio’s equine industry. Created by Ohio Agriculture Director Robert Boggs in response to the critical state of Ohio’s equine industry, the task force, composed...
Animal Care Issues, Climate Change, Business Climate and Taxes, Environment and Land Use, Food Safety, Transportation and Infrastructure, Education Reform, and more are among the top public policy priorities for the Ohio Farm Bureau in 2010.
This bipartisan campaign management training two-day seminar was developed by the American Farm Bureau Federation with input from political consultants and staff members of both political parties. Videotapes, overheads, a case study and a computer simulation have been developed to assist...
OFBF member and state trustee, Katherine Harrison testified before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources committee in support of Senate Bill 281 regarding the AgLINK Program.