The Environmental Protection Agency published a proposed rule in the Federal Register, finding that greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health and welfare. Publication of the rule opens a 60-day comment period on a proposal that could result in EPA regulating emissions under the Clean Air Act.
Policy & Politics
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
The Environmental Protection Agency announced Tuesday that it will wait until June to decide whether to approve a petition by Growth Energy to boost the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline to 15 percent. EPA did acknowledge that it believes American cars built after 2001 “will likely be...
The Environmental Protection Agency issued a final rule Monday banning the use of the pesticide carbofuran on food crops, saying it poses an unacceptable health risk, especially to children.
Farm Bureau members are encouraged to get involved in the 2012 elections by volunteering for and learning about candidates both at the local and state levels.
Republicans Sweep All Ohio Statewide Offices, Re-take Ohio House and U.S. House. Two former Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Win Key Races and will now serve in the Ohio House of Representatives and U.S. Congress.As the most expensive mid-term elections in the nation’s history drew to a close...