A recently-signed memorandum between Mexico and the United States brought an end to the long-running dispute over Mexican truck access north of the border.
Policy & Politics
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
The U.S. Supreme Court recently issued a unanimous verdict in a case that could have a major impact on the regulation of greenhouse gases in the agricultural industry.
Farm Bureau has long advocated for the expansion of broadband in rural areas but the organization is concerned about a new service that could disrupt global positioning system (GPS) signals.
Gov. John Kasich’s administration is determined to make Ohio a state to do business in again and that means making drastic, and sometimes controversial, changes, says the state’s lieutenant governor.
The head of the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency is determined to improve the permitting process at the agency, which has more than 1,300 rules.