OFBF Director of State Policy, Beth Vanderkooi testified before the Senate Finance Committee in support of House Bill 482 regarding Clean Ohio funding.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF Director of Legislative Relations, Spencer Waugh testified before the Senate Agriculture, Environment, and Natural Resources Committee in support of Senate Bill 310 regarding exotic animals.
OFBF Senior Director of Policy Development and Environmental Policy, Dr. Larry Antosch testified before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee in support of House Bill 473 regarding the Great Lakes Compact.
OFBF member and state trustee, Katherine Harrison testified before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources committee in support of Senate Bill 281 regarding the AgLINK Program.
The Ohio State Fair is an opportunity to showcase the agricultural industry in Ohio, which contributes $107 billion to our state’s economy each year and is responsible for one in seven Ohio jobs. Over 11.5 million Ohioans love to eat, need transportation, and participate in agri-tainment.