OFBF has sent out an action alert, asking members to contact their senators and representatives to ask them to extend the current maximum estate tax rate and exemption, which are set to expire Jan. 1. The current exemption is set at $5 million with a top rate of 35 percent...
Policy & Politics
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Ohio Farm Bureau members in northern Ohio are asking fellow members statewide to take action against proposals to privatize the Ohio Turnpike. Ohio’s government is currently studying the best way to leverage the Ohio Turnpike, specifically privatizing it, and the results of that study are...
This video features Ohio Farm Bureau Vice President of Public Policy Adam Sharp recapping many of the organization's key policy, political and grassroots activities in 2012.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) would like to thank you for the opportunity to review and submit comments on the package of draft proposed revisions to the sewage treatment system rules (OAC 3701-29-01 to 3701-29-23). OFBF policies are based on the tenet of protecting private property rights.
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's 2013 Federal Priority Issues