Recently, China has rejected some vessels carrying small amounts of a corn variety approved for marketing in the United States, but not in China. The market reacted negatively and a number of grain handling companies have indicated they will no longer accept that variety at their elevators.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
In general, the U.S. Constitution grants the federal government exclusive authority to regulate trade between states.