The Agriculture Department will make its first in-depth survey of organic farming this spring and will send an eight-page questionnaire to known organic farmers. The survey will ask which crops and livestock are produced, how they are grown and where they are sold.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
The Environmental Protection Agency published a proposed rule in the Federal Register, finding that greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health and welfare. Publication of the rule opens a 60-day comment period on a proposal that could result in EPA regulating emissions under the Clean Air Act.