Larry Elworth, has been named as chief Agriculture Counselor to Administrator Lisa Jackson. Larry has more than 30 years experience in agriculture and brings to EPA an understanding of all sides of agricultural issues.
Policy & Politics
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
The Ohio Senate committee adopted a substitute version of the state budget (HB 1) incorporating numerous changes from the House passed version. President Bill Harris characterized the proposal as “balanced, fiscally responsible and sustainable.”
County Farm Bureaus, OSU Extension offices and Soil and Water offices will have a great opportunity to
recognize Certified Crop Advisers (CCAs) for their outstanding work with agricultural producers. The
Excellence in Crop Advising Award is to recognize Certified Crop Advisers who have...
Former U.S. Rep. John Kasich announced a run for governor on Monday evening, telling supporters in Westerville he's aiming for a fundamental shift in the state's leadership.
The Senate passed HB1 (Sykes), the biennial budget bill, along party lines on Wednesday, setting up the legislation for a conference committee battle. The House is expected to take up the Senate amendments at the June 10 session.