Comments sent to U.S. EPA. OFBF believes air emissions from animal waste on farms should be exempt from reporting requirements under the Comprehensive Environmental Response and Recovery Act of 1980 (CERCLA) & the Emergency Planning & Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA).
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Comments to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regarding the draft 2008 Gulf of Mexico Hypoxia Action Plan
Ohio requested US EPA approve a revision to the Ohio NPDES program to allow ODA to administer the parts of the program pertaining to concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) and storm water associated with construction activity at animal feeding operations in Ohio.
RE: Supplemental notice of proposed rule making - Revised NPDES regulations for Concentrated Feeding Operations.
RE: proposed rule - temporary agricultural employment of H-2A aliens. Letter submitted jointly by Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association & Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.