Filed November 25, 2008. Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for regulating greenhouse gases under the Federal Clean Air Act.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
While drought has had harsh impact, we don't believe a waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard would provide meaningful relief to livestock producers. Steps to alleviate feed-related concerns (relaxing restrictions on haying & grazing on Conservation Reserve Program acres) provide a better solution.
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sent the following letter to the members of the Ohio delegation of the U.S. House of Representatives to outline the growing labor and immigration concern in agriculture.