Filed November 25, 2008. Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for regulating greenhouse gases under the Federal Clean Air Act.
Policy & Politics
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
While drought has had harsh impact, we don't believe a waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard would provide meaningful relief to livestock producers. Steps to alleviate feed-related concerns (relaxing restrictions on haying & grazing on Conservation Reserve Program acres) provide a better solution.