OFBF believes that all existing installed OWBs should be grandfathered and exempted from the emission standard limits. Setback and stack height requirements should be established for new installations.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF wishes to thank the Ohio Department of Agriculture for taking responsible measures and actions regarding the labeling of dairy products as it relates to the use of rbST by dairy farmers.
Comments sent to the Ohio Department of Agriculture regarding the modified and re-filed dairy labeling rule.
Draft Revisions to Ohio Water Well Standard rules OAC 3745 - 9, submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Drinking and Ground Waters
Proposed Draft Biosolids Rules, OAC 3745 - 40 submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Surface Water