Comments sent to the Ohio Department of Agriculture regarding the modified and re-filed dairy labeling rule.
Policy & Politics
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Draft Revisions to Ohio Water Quality Standards, OAC Chapter 3745-1, submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Surface Water
Draft Revisions to Ohio Water Well Standard rules OAC 3745 - 9, submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Drinking and Ground Waters
OFBF wishes to thank the Ohio Department of Agriculture for taking responsible measures and actions regarding the labeling of dairy products as it relates to the use of rbST by dairy farmers.
OFBF believes that all existing installed OWBs should be grandfathered and exempted from the emission standard limits. Setback and stack height requirements should be established for new installations.