Draft Revisions to Ohio Water Quality Standards, OAC Chapter 3745-1, submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Surface Water
Policy & Politics
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Rule revision to facilitate transfer of NPDES Program for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations to Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Proposed Draft Biosolids Rules, OAC 3745 - 40 submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Surface Water
Draft Revisions to Ohio Water Well Standard rules OAC 3745 - 9, submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Drinking and Ground Waters
Comments sent to the Ohio Department of Agriculture regarding the modified and re-filed dairy labeling rule.
OFBF wishes to thank the Ohio Department of Agriculture for taking responsible measures and actions regarding the labeling of dairy products as it relates to the use of rbST by dairy farmers.
OFBF believes that all existing installed OWBs should be grandfathered and exempted from the emission standard limits. Setback and stack height requirements should be established for new installations.