OFBF believes that all existing installed OWBs should be grandfathered and exempted from the emission standard limits. Setback and stack height requirements should be established for new installations.
Policy & Politics
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
Rule revision to facilitate transfer of NPDES Program for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations to Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Proposed Draft Biosolids Rules, OAC 3745 - 40 submitted to Ohio EPA, Division of Surface Water
The Public Utilities Commission (PUCO) has revised its rules relative to motor carrier transportation safety. These revised rules now extend PUCO jurisdiction to regulate vehicle safety to vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 10,001 to 26,000 pounds that are operating...
Ohio Department of Agriculture Director James Zehringer announced animal care rules developed by the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board will become effective Sept. 29, 2011. Farm community encouraged to attend five regional informational meetings.