Ohio Farm Bureau members define the position the organization takes on a great number of issues affecting farmers and rural residents. Resolutions on state issues contained in this document were adopted by OFBF voting delegates at the organization's annual meeting in December 2013.
Policy & Politics
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events