Ohio Farm Bureau members define the position the organization takes on a great number of issues affecting farmers and rural residents. Resolutions on state issues contained in this document were adopted by OFBF voting delegates at the organization's annual meeting in December 2013.
Policy & Politics
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits