Ohio Farm Bureau members define the position the organization takes on a great number of issues affecting farmers and rural residents. Resolutions on state issues contained in this document were adopted by OFBF voting delegates at the organization's annual meeting in December 2013.
Policy & Politics
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues