On November 29, 2011 the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) granted an emergency extension of the hours of service exemption to those drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles transporting agricultural products within Ohio. Ohio Farm Bureau had requested PUCO issue such an emergency...
Policy & Politics
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
The Ohio Supreme Court recently sided with a group of landowners who have suffered damaging flooding after the Ohio Department of Natural Resources redesigned and significantly increased the size of a spillway at Grand Lake St. Mary’s. In State ex. rel. Doner v. Zody, 2011-Ohio-6117, the state...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (OFBF) – 95 percent of the candidates who received the endorsement of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) won their races on Election Day. In total, 121 of the 127 candidates approved by OFBF’s Agriculture for Good Government Political Action Committee (AGGPAC) won...
This video features Ohio Farm Bureau Vice President of Public Policy Adam Sharp recapping many of the organization's key policy, political and grassroots activities in 2012.