On November 29, 2011 the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) granted an emergency extension of the hours of service exemption to those drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles transporting agricultural products within Ohio. Ohio Farm Bureau had requested PUCO issue such an emergency...
Policy & Politics
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
The Ohio Supreme Court recently sided with a group of landowners who have suffered damaging flooding after the Ohio Department of Natural Resources redesigned and significantly increased the size of a spillway at Grand Lake St. Mary’s. In State ex. rel. Doner v. Zody, 2011-Ohio-6117, the state...
COLUMBUS, Ohio (OFBF) – 95 percent of the candidates who received the endorsement of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) won their races on Election Day. In total, 121 of the 127 candidates approved by OFBF’s Agriculture for Good Government Political Action Committee (AGGPAC) won...
This video features Ohio Farm Bureau Vice President of Public Policy Adam Sharp recapping many of the organization's key policy, political and grassroots activities in 2012.