Congratulations to our five NTPA event pass giveaway winners: Drew Bender, Greg Sampson, Benny Dauch, Kimberly Rassi and Cindy Parker. Your passes to the Enderle Pull-Off are on their way! Thanks to all for your comments.
It’s an Ohio Farm Bureau/NTPA National event pass giveaway!
In celebration of the partnership between Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and the National Tractor Pullers Association, we’re giving away five pairs of passes good for entry to any event on the NTPA National event schedule featured at this link. This includes the Enderle Pull-Off Sept. 18 in Urbana.
Here’s how to enter:
- Entrants must be Ohio residents & 18 years of age or older.
- Sign up for a free personalized account on our website.
- Between 9 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 9 and 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 12, leave a comment at the bottom of this page telling us what you like best about Ohio agriculture.
- Five winners will be announced on this page on Monday, Sept. 13, and subsequently sent their passes via U.S. Mail.
Also, don’t forget all the Ohio Farm Bureau member special discounts on the NTPA Web Mall.
Tickets for sale: Ohio Farm Bureau members can order Pre-sale Enderle Pull-Off event tickets for $13. That’s a savings of $2 online and of $5 from the entry gate admission price. Visit the NTPA Web Mall for details on how to order.
Buckeye Farm News
Since May, the National Tractor Pullers Association (NTPA) has been offering members discounts on a variety of merchandise at www.ntpapull.com including:
- 30 percent off The Puller magazine subscription
- 25 percent off PULL! event program archives
- 20 percent off NTPA Championship Pulling DVD sets
- Select NTPA T-shirts for $8.
For a limited time only, Ohio Farm Bureau members can order pre-sale Enderle Pull-Off event tickets for $13 (event held Sept. 18 in Urbana). That’s a savings of $2 online and $5 off of admission at the gate.
Get details on all discounts by visiting www.ntpapull.com/shop and clicking on “Ohio Farm Bureau Member Specials.”
Enter the discount code “OFBFpull” and your Farm Bureau membership number found on your membership card at checkout to receive the discounted price.
“The sport of pulling is firmly planted in the heart of Ohio, which was a founding state to the NTPA some 41 years ago,” said Gregg Randall, NTPA general manager. “We look forward to seeing all Ohio Farm Bureau members come out to see the technology at work and horsepower generated by these pulling competition machines.”
As part of the partnership, Ohio Farm Bureau has held exclusive NTPA event pass giveaways for Ohioans following the organization through social media. Follow Ohio Farm Bureau on Facebook (www.facebook.com/OhioFarmBureau) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/OhioFarmBureau) to receive future notifications of exclusive social media promotions.