How are you connected to Ohio agriculture? Show it on video by Oct. 14 to have the opportunity to bring home some cash in the “My Ohio Agriculture” video contest.
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s Center for Food and Animal Issues invites farmers, county Farm Bureaus, 4-H and FFA youth and all Ohioans to share their connections to Ohio agriculture through the “My Ohio Agriculture – What’s Our Connection?” video contest.
“Agriculture impacts Ohioans in so many ways,” said David White, Ohio Farm Bureau senior director of issues management. “This contest is a chance to celebrate those connections while making a positive impact on the public conversation about food production.”
How to Enter:
- Contestants must record and submit an original one- to three-minute video showing their connection to Ohio Agriculture that communicates a positive and informative message about Ohio agriculture and food.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube.com by Oct. 14 AND be submitted on the official contest site featured at http://bit.ly/MyOhioAg between Sept. 30 and 5 p.m. Oct. 14.
Winners will be chosen in two categories:
- People’s Choice: This winner will be determined after Oct. 14, based upon the amount of views a submitted video has on YouTube. This winner will receive a $500 cash gift card.
- Judges’ Choice: Multiple winners will be selected by judges after Nov. 1., with each receiving a $500 cash gift card.All winners will be announced by Nov. 30.
Need a Video Camera?
- Your county Farm Bureau has a FlipVideo camera available for use in conjunction with this contest. Find your county Farm Bureau contact information at www.ofbf.org/counties.
Official Rules, Eligibility, Helpful Hints and More Information
- For complete rules and eligibility requirements, visit the contest site at http://bit.ly/MyOhioAg.
For questions or further information contact David White at 614-246-8261 or email [email protected].