Do you need an oil spill plan?

According to the U.S. EPA, you need an SPCC Plan if:

  • An oil spill from your farm could reach water and you store oil (such as diesel, gasoline, hydraulic oil, lube oil, crop oil or vegetable oil, etc.) in aboveground quantities of more than 1,320 gallons;
  • or you have completely buried tanks of more than 42,000 gallons.

Get answers to your questions about the SPCC program at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *