DATE: Dec. 4, 2013 | 8 am – 05:30 pm
LOCATION: Hyatt Regency Hotel and Columbus Convention Center, 350 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
The inaugural Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum will take place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Columbus Convention Center.
This is a great opportunity to expand your leadership skills by participating in this event. You will have the opportunity to attend specialized learning tracks on general leadership, developing board members, technology, and current food and farm issues.
Mark Sanborn, international best-selling author and noted authority on leadership and customer service, will be the keynote speaker. The forum will include current and emerging leaders from a wide range of community and agricultural organizations.
More than 20 commodity, community and government organizations are on board helping to plan, organize and build attendance for this event.
Topics covered in the tracks will include:
– Identifying the Leader in You & in Others
– Having a Conversation with EASE
– Generational Leadership & Communication Gaps
– Building Your Personal Brand
– Crucial Conversations
– Issues Surrounding the use of Antibiotics
– Facts, Myths and Fiction regarding Biotechnology
– Estate Planning
– Use of Drones in Agriculture
– Water Management
– Board Efficiency & Structure
– Succession Planning
– Decision Making: Board Style
– Bore No More: Making your meetings effective and engaging
– Doing more with less: programming reviews
You may register online, or call 614-246-8224. Cost is $75 per person, which includes continental breakfast, lunch and all materials, plus access to the Ohio Farm Bureau Community Showcase trade show.
Please RSVP by Nov. 27. Refunds will not be issued after Nov. 22.
If you are interested in overnight accommodations, here is a list of nearby hotels. You will need to contact them directly:
Hyatt Regency: 614-463-1234
Drury Hotel: 614-221-7008
Crowne Plaza Hotel: 614-461-4100