Hancock County Farm Bureau is sponsoring a safety meeting to meet your requirements to participate in the OFBF Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program through CompManagement. The following meetings are scheduled for your convenience.
- March 6, 2014 at Lincolnview High School, 15945 Middle Point Rd, Van Wert. Registration begins at 6:30 pm; the meeting is from 7-9 pm and will cover the AgriAbility Program.
- March 20, 2014 at Hancock County Ag Center Conference Room, Findlay. Registration begins at 6:30 pm; the meeting is from 7-9 pm and will cover a variety of farm safety topics.
if the above meetings are not convenient for you, the following meetings will be offered:
- March 3 at New Knoxville First Christian Church of Christ, New Knoxville at 7 pm.
- March 11 at Ole Zim’s Wagon Shed, 1375 SR 590, Gibsonburg at 8:30 – 11:30 am.
- March 13 at Union County Services building, 940 London Ave, Marysville at 6-8 pm.
- March 17 at Lorain County JVS, 15181 SR 58, Oberlin at 7 pm.
- March 26 at Fulton County OSU Extension office, 8770 SR 108, Wauseon at 9:30 am.
- March 28 at Richland County Farm Bureau, 1495 W Longview Ave., Mansfield at 9-11 am
Please call 877.447.3091 or email [email protected] to register