Each year the Clark County Farm Bureau offers a $500 scholarship. Below are the criteria for the applicant.
An applicant must:
- Be a resident of Clark County.
- Be a full–time student at the time of application.
- Completed one year in an accredited post secondary institution.
- Be majoring in an agricultural field of study, unless the student or his /her parents are Farm Bureau members. (If they are Farm Bureau members this restrictive major is waived.)
- Submit two letters of recommendation (not relatives).
<!–[if !supportLists]–>Must submit application on or before June 6, 2014.
<!–[if !supportLists]–>Send to: Clark County Farm Bureau
1554 McKaig Ave. Bldg B, Troy, OH 45373.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the office at 855.335.1471.