The Clark County Farm Bureau is offering a $500 college scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: An applicant must:
1. Be a resident of Clark County.
2. Be a sophomore status or above.
3. Be a full–time student at the time of application.
4. Be majoring in an agricultural field of study, unless the student or his /her parents are Farm Bureau members. (If they are Farm Bureau members this restrictive major is waived.)
5. Submit two letters of recommendation (not relatives).
6. Must submit application on or before June 12, 2015.
7. Send to: Clark County Farm Bureau, 1554 McKaig Ave. Bldg B, Troy, OH 45373